Monday 9 November 2009

INTRODUCTION - LIVING WORD SERMONS.

Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

Welcome to my blog. This is my first ever blog, so I'm offering it completely to our Lord.Praise God for He has done marvelous things in our life and for we are His living Testimonies. As a part of the great plan of our great God, we see so many preachers and ministers doing the God's work of evangelizing people and increasing His flock everyday. As a child of God,just like you, the thirst of God's work and His mission developed in me and I instead of making my own preachings here, thought of transcribing the sermons that changed my life and built a strong foundation for Christ. Today the Christianity is so much divided with some one concentrating on one  and leaving another, I decided to transcribe a series of sermons of the children of Great God, that starts from the scratch and builds up as we grow, so that we'll have a better knowledge of everything.

As I said, in this blog we are going to start from the scratch, the basic truths and then we'll move on gradually at a decent pace. Please pray for our Lord's help and Holy spirit's Guidance while studying these sermons, as they were God breathed through His children, for His children. You can also take print outs of these sermons, and study as a group in your local prayer meetings and gatherings. Please make a note on the respected preacher while you study these sermons and please acknowledge their due respect. Let all glory be to Him, the trinity, Our Father, The Son ,and Our comforter TheHoly Spirit. Amen.

Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment